Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Family Time ~ A Dog's Purpose ~ 1/31/17

 
The girls did VERY well on their report cards this nine weeks.  In fact, they both had all A+'s and A's!  I'm a very proud Mama for all their hard work.
 
We decided, as a reward, to go see "A Dog's Purpose" this past Saturday for the Matinee.
 
Now, I know some of you had probably seen the same clip that I did claiming that the dogs were mistreated.  But, then I read an article in the newspaper that claimed the clip was misleading.  You never know what to believe in the media.  Sad, but true.
 
We had been looking forward to this movie ever since seeing the previews last fall, so we decided to put the media aside and go watch the movie! 
 

I'm so glad we went!

It was one of the very best movies I have seen in a long time!

I'm not going to lie.  I cried.  In fact, I may have sobbed uncontrollably at one point!  I'm sure there were other people in the theater who cried also, but I think I might have been the loudest!

It was just such a touching, moving, loving look into the thoughts of a dog.

I absolutely loved it!

If you get the chance, go see it!  I would, however, be careful taking younger children as they might get upset.  (kinda like I did!)  My 10 year old cried right along beside me but she's old enough to understand that it is just a movie.

Here's a trailer for your viewing pleasure in case you haven't seen the preview:




Have you seen the movie?  What did you think?  If you haven't seen it, do you think you will?


Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!



1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.